Friday, July 9, 2010

How To Be Interesting to People

I read somewhere that for people to be interested in you -- you need to be interesting.  I've thought about that and tried to determine what exactly does that mean?  My interpretation is that for you to be interested in me and vice verse, we need to know each others experiences and interests.

To move this idea forward I put together this list that probably covers about 98% of 'what makes me tick'.  I plan on using most of the list in creating labels for this blog.  Just as an easy reference and future use.


Interests and Experiences

lost gold stories
children

cars

relationship marketing
working from home

books
telling/reading stories
voice over talent

Internet
computers
movie making/videos
websites

favorite animal – American Bald Eagle

cooking

lived in West Germany
languages I've studied: Spanish, German and Russian

California native
Minnesota raised
DJ
dance music

conservative politics

magazines: Success, Inc.,
Science fiction

Healthy eating

favorite presidents: Abraham Lincoln, Ronald Reagan